Clinical Research Manager
The Clinical Research Manager will integrate the Discovery and Research team. The professional will implement the clinical strategy, defined by the Discovery and Research Department.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Contribute to setting up, implementing and performing clinical trials, according to the Research Programs established already
- Contribute to the clinical strategy of the company, as well as the clinical studies designing and managing at the scientific and practical levels
- Contribute to the writing of the study protocols, to the discussions with principal investigators and to the scientific and budget follow-up
- Contribute to the scientific publication of the studies who will be responsible as well as their internal and external communication
- Be proactively involved in managing the clinical investigators network as well as analysing and interpreting the data obtained
- Perform other duties in line with the position as assigned by the company
For this recruitment, BioGaia, is partnering with QTC Recruitment. Read more about the position and send your application through the QTC Recruitment website, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter via the link “Apply now”.
For further information about the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Nicklas Smed Poulsen at QTC, +45 89 88 26 70, email@example.com.
Product Development Manager
We are expanding and looking for a new Product Development Manager to BioGaia in Eslöv. As a Product Development Manager at BioGaia you will have a highly cross-functional job. You will be involved all the way from preclinical to launch of commercial products. Your main tasks will be
- Responsible for product development, from raw material to finished product, from lab scale to commercial manufacturing at selected CMOs and other third parties as applicable.
- Coordinate and drive assigned projects forward as Project Lead for the technical product development, and in cooperation with Brand manager secure delivery of other cross-functional activities, including planning, execution, decision making, reporting, communication etc. as required and with fit for purpose, but limited, project team from various departments
- Work within product maintenance forums to support that our commercial products are compliant and processes/materials are fit for purpose
- Continuously evaluate theoretical and practical product concepts, indications and improvements
- Networking with various parties, e.g. conferences, seminars, suppliers etc to identify opportunities of interest for BioGaia
- Be part of cross-functional collaboration with all other BioGaia departments when needed. Build One BioGaia with well-established interfaces internally.
- Collaborate with procurement and quality to identify, evaluate and qualify contract manufactures.
- Support consumer/patient driven innovation working with Marketing and Discovery & Research to ensure technical feasibility etc.
For this recruitment, BioGaia, is partnering with Technogarden. Read more about the position and send your application through the Technogarden website, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter via the link “Skicka ansökan”.
We look forward to your application as soon as possible. For any questions you are welcome to contact our Consultant Jörgen Björkman at Technogarden, 0739-80 83 95.
Det finns inga andra lediga tjänster just nu
Vill du arbeta hos ett världsledande företag med mer än 30 års erfarenhet av att utveckla, marknadsföra och sälja probiotiska produkter? Vi tar gärna emot din spontanansökan. Skicka ett mejl till firstname.lastname@example.org.