We are looking for a Marketing Manager for the Swedish innovative health company BioGaia, which is a world leading company in probiotics. The company has more than 30 years of experience developing, marketing and selling probiotic products globally. You will be responsible for brand building and omni channel marketing strategies in line with company objectives. The position is new and reports to VP Marketing and Product Development.
- Develop and implement efficient marketing strategies targeting B2B2C audiences.
- Work with the marketing team to create new and innovative growth strategies in collaboration with Product Managers and Market Analyst.
- Analyze market trends, demographics, pricing, competition and other relevant information to form marketing strategies for each portfolio.
- Oversee and approve the development of promotional materials, inspirational toolkits for partners, website content, advertisements, and all other marketing-related projects.
- Plan, implement and monitor promotional campaigns to partners and consumers.
- Ensure efficiency of digital marketing campaigns across all digital network and social media platforms.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect the website traffic and target audience.
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to market feedback.
- Track and analyze marketing and sales data to create regular business updates for the management team.
- Work closely with design agencies, media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services related to projects, product launches and campaigns.
- Provide in-depth information to key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has solid experience in marketing B2B and B2C in addition to being an outstanding communicator. Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills are necessary.
- University degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience from B2B and B2C marketing.
- Leadership experience.
- Previous experience from food science or biotechnology is a merit.
- Experience in developing strategic marketing plans and communication campaigns.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Fluent English and Swedish in speech and writing.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, Stockholm/Lund
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced professional to join a rapidly growing global probiotic company based in Sweden as our Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager. The position can be based either in Stockholm or Lund.
Define appropriate regulatory strategies for designated markets and develop network of local regulatory competency on those markets. Work proactively to secure successful product registration, commercialisation and lifecycle management of designated partners.
Acquire and maintain knowledge regarding applicable legislation within appointed key markets by way of networking. Provide and standardize regulatory information to partners. Develop efficient and sustainable way of work in relation to partners registrations process.
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge regarding applicable food and food supplement legislation within EU.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge regarding applicable legislation within appointed key markets by way of networking.
- Contribute to development of appropriate regulatory processes and systems
- Providing relevant regulatory documentation to partners.
- Standardization of regulatory documentation to partners.
- Directing activities towards easier regulatory pathways in order to shorten time-to-market.
- Responsible for regulatory knowledge and positioning in appointed projects.
- Responsible for providing regulatory requirements to raw materials.
- Keep track of regulatory documentation sent to partners.
- Collecting data and analysing the regulatory path for different markets and product types.
- Cross-functional communication with regards to relevant regulatory matters.
- Regulatory investigations as appointed.
- Actively collaborate within the QA/RA team to align processes and systems in an efficient manner
- Responsible for performing specific Quality Assurance tasks as appointed
- Master of Science or equivalent
- Work experience from Quality Assurance or Regulatory Affairs.
- Knowledge of cGMP and/or ISO 22000 compliance and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Creative problem solving skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Experience from pharmaceutical industry
- Experience from international and cross-cultural environment
The position may be based either in Stockholm or Lund.
If you want to learn more about the position, please contact Catharina Bergold at Rekryteringsspecialisten, tel 070-2179879 or email@example.comApply here
BioGaia – Supply Chain Manager/Sourcing Project Manager (Culture Lead)
We are looking for a Sourcing Manager to join the health care company BioGaias Procurement Team. You will be responsible for developing and managing existing suppliers and driving sourcing activities during New Product Development phase.
About the role
The Sourcing Manager is responsible for managing and developing suppliers: setting the overall strategy, scanning the market and introducing new suppliers when necessary. The sourcing manager is also developing suppliers by setting goals, assessing performance, conducting business reviews, managing agreements and negotiating commercial terms and conditions. As part of New Product Development Projects, the Sourcing Manager has to estimate product costs, highlight risk, send Request for Quotation, negotiate and award the right supplier based on Cost, Quality, Delivery and Compliance.
The position is located in Lund, but the supplier base is global so regular travelling will be a requirement. You will report to Procurement Director and be a part of a team consisting of 4 team members.
- 5-10 years of experience of sourcing activities within life science or food.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent within a relevant area.
- A background within Strategic Sourcing and/or New Product Development.
- Fluency in English and preferably also Swedish (both oral and written)
You are a strong and driven team player, feeling comfortable working in an international environment. You have a strong wish to join a small company and work in a fast-paced environment. Your “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of many different tasks is mandatory as well as your ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and timelines, while maintaining the focus. This demands excellent organization and communication skills that require your mindset to be business- and action oriented in a selfless and respectful way.
About the company
BioGaia is a health care company that develops, markets and sells probiotic products with documented health benefits. Our products combine the thoroughly researched probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus reuteri and unique packaging solutions that make it possible to create probiotic products that match consumer needs. BioGaia is a world leader in probiotics thanks to over 20 years of experience in the field. Over the years we have created a global network of leading, independent researchers and specialists, in-house experts and commercial partners active in nearly 100 markets worldwide. BioGaia has 150 employees located in Stockholm, Lund, Eslöv, Hiroshima and Miami.
How to apply
BioGaia is partnering up with Academic Search. For more question, please contact Researcher Sara Henriksson at +46 70 165 31 96 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application and your CV as soon as possible as we might interview candidates continuously. However, no later than 2nd of December 2019.Apply here
All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Arbeta på ett av Sveriges mest jämställda företag
Vi ser goda relationer till medarbetarna som en framgångsfaktor. Under snart 30 år har vi byggt vårt varumärke på tilliten till medarbetarnas kompetens, deras personliga engagemang och vilja till utveckling. Det är medarbetarna som har skapat dagens BioGaia. Läs mer